In this episode, host Sarah Morgan discusses the legacy of Chris Fields, a prominent HR influencer who passed away unexpectedly in 2020, with some of his closest friends. Sarah talks about the impact of his loss on her and how it strengthened her commitment to workplace inclusion. The guests share their perspectives on the importance of workplace inclusion and provide tips for organization’s staring their DEI journey.
– What is workplace inclusion and why it is important
– What is the responsibility of HR and Talent Acquisition (TA) in creating diverse and inclusive workplaces
– What are practical steps HR and TA can take to lay an inclusive foundation in their workplace
– Keirsten A. Greggs, CEO, TRAP Recruiter, LLC
– Justin Harris, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Business Partner
– Ken Ingram, Business Intelligence consultant
– Tiffany Toussaint, Talent Acquisition Leader